Departments‎ > ‎

Child Nutrition

Follow Us!  
Menus (PDF)

Aug 2017
Image result for coming soon!

Payment Options

Payments may be made by check, money order, or cash. We have partnered with Envison Payment Solutions as our check service provider.

Payments are also accepted via debit or credit card by using K12 Payment Center. This company processes credit card payments and charges a fee for use. The fee is not charged by Stanly County Schools. For more information, click on one of the following links:
K12 Payment Center on Facebook

Getting a Phone Call?

Two types of phone calls are made on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings:
Courtesy Calls are made to students who have more than $0.01 but less than $5.00 on their account as a friendly reminder to avoid running out of money. TIP: if you regularly find yourself in this range, either bring the account to $0 by requesting a refund in writing from the cafeteria manager or by adding enough funds to bring the account over $5.00.
Negative Balance Calls are made to students who owe more than $5.00 to the school cafeteria. Please send payment to the school. Remember, you can avoid going into the negative by setting up automatic payments via K12 Payment Center!

Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program

Central and East Albemarle Elementary Schools have qualified for the 2016-17 USDA FF&VP grant. The Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program provides all students in selected elementary schools with free and reduced price enrollment with a wide variety of healthy fresh fruits and vegetables.  
Parent and community partners and volunteers are welcomed. Please contact the school principal if you are interested. 

Teacher resources:
2017-18 Free & Reduced Price 
Meals Application

Image result for coming soon!
Available beginning July 2017

Apply online through for an easy, secure and private application.

Þ No more lost or misplaced applications.

Þ Faster processing! 

Þ walks you through the simple process. Once your application is submitted, SCS Child Nutrition Services will determine your eligibility and send you a letter. You’ll need your child’s Power School number and your most recent pay stubs.

Þ IMPORTANT: If you receive a letter stating your child has already been approved for Free Meals for 2016-17, you do not need to fill out an application, but call us right  away at 704-961-3000 if any of your children are missing from the letter we sent you.

Þ You will receive confirmation when your application is submitted. If you create an account in, you can sign up to receive electronic notifications when your application has been processed.

Þ If you don’t have a computer or access to the internet, visit one of the locations on the other side of this card or stop by the school to pick up a paper form any time.

You may also download and print a 2017-18 application in English or other languages. COMING SOON.

Please contact our office at 704-961-3000 for language assistance or for applications in other languages.


Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)

The Community Eligibility Program (CEP) is a USDA program where schools may qualify for all students to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch at no charge. This is available at no additional cost to the district, the school, or families.

Central and East Albemarle Elementary Schools are eligible for CEP. This means that students at these schools DO NOT need to apply for Free or Reduced-Price Meals.

  • If you have students at Central or East Albemarle AND another school, then you DO need to fill out an application if you want to apply for Free or Reduced-Price meals unless you receive a letter of Direct Certification from us. Be sure to put ALL students in your household on the application, even those at Central or East Albemarle.
  • If your student attends Central or East Albemarle and then transfers to another school, you will need to fill out an application if you want to apply for Free or Reduced-Price meals at the new school.

Meal Prices

Image result for coming soon!

Diet Orders/Milk Substitutions
Image result for coming soon!
Medical Statement (Diet Order) - English
Please contact our office for other language versions.

Instructions for Diet Orders/Milk Substitutions.

Milk Substitution form

Don't see what you need? Please call Child Nutrition Services at 704-961-3000 for assistance.

Helpful Resources