Free or Reduced Price Meals Application
To print application
Apply online through LunchApplication.com for an easy, secure and private application. Please contact our office at 704-961-3000 if you need language assistance.
- No more lost or misplaced applications.
- Faster processing!
- LunchApplication.com walks you through the simple process. Once your application is submitted, SCS Child Nutrition Services will determine your eligibility and send you a letter. You’ll need your most recent pay stubs.
- IMPORTANT: If you receive a letter stating your child has already been approved for Free Meals for 2022-2023, you do not need to fill out an application, but call us right away at 704-961-3000 if any of your children are missing from the letter we sent you.
- You will receive a confirmation when your application is submitted. If you create an account in LunchApplication.com, you can sign up to receive electronic notifications when your application has been processed.
- If you don’t have access to the internet, stop by your school or visit any one of the Stanly County Public Library branches or the Stanly County Senior Center.
- Other language translations can be found on the USDA School Meals Translated Applications Website.